Christmas is once a year expirence. and the Happiest day as a Pinoy.
- Gifts, Aguinaldos, Foods and Greetings
- Christmas songs on the Radio
- A new year countdown
- Carolling Kids and Adults in front of your house.
- Christmas Parties of your School/Company
- Decorate your house to be a tourist attraction
- Simbang Gabi or Christmas Mass is the Religious celebration
- By the month of September. Starts the Christmas countdown.
- Christmas breaks for Schools. Time by Mid December to Early January
- By Epiphany. Christmas decorations must be removed.
- Aguinaldos- usually money or gifts from relatives.
- Belen- a manger scene where Jesus is born
- Parol-5 pointed star that can be used as project or decoration
- Namamasko po-Wishing you a merry Christmas
- Caroling-Singing in front of the house and carlos.
- Simbang Gabi-Christmas Evening Mass
- Misa De Gallo-.Early Dawn 9-day mass
Christmas Music can be heard at the radio as early as September. Some songs can be turned to a memetic one. Some brings message about love and family.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.